Favourite Song
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, how are you today? I hope you are doing good . So today I want to share with you one of my hobbies in the day which is listening to songs. I am sure many individuals including you who read this have hobbies like mine.So, in my blog this time I want to share with you one of my favorite songs.
First of all, I want to know do you guys have your own favorite song ?. For me one of my favorite songs is “Death bed” from a Canadian rapper Powfu. The song was released on streaming services on February 8, 2020 and has a collection of 394 million views now.Powfu’s “Death Bed” is a song that seems as if it is being relayed from the perspective of a young man literally on his deathbed. Or succinctly put, he is about to die. And the person he is addressing is his romantic interest. In fact it comes off as if she is actually his long-term girlfriend whom he was bound to one day marry. But apparently such is not the hand which fate has dealt him. Instead he finds himself expressing what comes off as if they are his final words to her.
You can click the video above to listen to the Now I want to share my opinion about this song. For me, this song is one of the most relaxing songs to listen to. Next, I also often hear it when I’m learning to get in a calm mood while I’m studying.Lastly, you can take the time to listen to this song because this song has soothing music. So what do you think about this song? Is it included in your taste? You can share your opinion in the comments section below..
That's all, thank u so much!!


I love this song too, definitely one of my favourite song especially the rhymes are so good! This is definitely my type of music!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely love the song :). Good work on your blog
ReplyDeleteI love this song too, nice work!
ReplyDeleteI love this song too :) nice work on the blog!
ReplyDeletelove this song too ! Felt calm when i listened this song. Nice blog adriana !
ReplyDeleteThis song is really good, it's addicting!
ReplyDeleteMy fav one, great one ad <33
ReplyDeleteWow I like the rhythm of this song, thanks for the sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love this song too..great blog adreana..keep it up🔥
ReplyDelete