Grammar
TOP 11 GRAMMAR RULES
&
TABLE OF TENSES
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ click on the video to see
notes on grammar
What do i think about
Grammar rules?
In my opinion, at first I learned about grammar I found it a bit difficult but with the help of these grammar rules I found it easier to understand grammar well.However, until now I still keep making some mistakes in my grammar. These grammar rules are very important for every student because it will help us to improve grammar in making sentences. Also, through grammar rules we will be easier to understand it than we read a textbook on this grammar topic.
Lastly , to improve my grammar, what I do is by multiplying reading notes, or reference books as well as doing grammar exercises in books.In this way I am sure it can improve our skills in grammar. So if you want to be proficient in grammar you just have to keep trying to make exercises in the book and refer to the notes given by your teacher.
Lastly , to improve my grammar, what I do is by multiplying reading notes, or reference books as well as doing grammar exercises in books.In this way I am sure it can improve our skills in grammar. So if you want to be proficient in grammar you just have to keep trying to make exercises in the book and refer to the notes given by your teacher.
That is all, thank u for reading!
Well done! Proud of you!
ReplyDelete