MUET
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, today my teacher asked us to share our opinion about muet test.
First of all, my feeling when hearing about this muet test was a bit scary because for me it is very challenging for individuals who are less proficient in English. In addition, in my opinion, one of the easy muet tests is reading and listening because for me this test only requires us to focus on reading, listening and also requires knowledge of many words in English and their meanings.
Next, for the challenging and difficult test for me was the writing and speaking test as I was not very good at writing in English and also speaking especially in front of others. Lastly, although I am not very good in English but I still have a target to get good results which is between bands 4 or 5. Therefore, I will continue to strive and increase training in this muet subject.

Comments
Post a Comment