Nasional Day

 Hi welcome back to my blog!! Before this we were given the task to make a video about the national day and choose the 3 best videos. So on my blog this time I will share my choices here.


The first one, I chose a video from sullivan's. I was very interested in the painting he made and it was also a very creative idea. Before this, I never thought of the idea at all. In addition, I was also impressed with his efforts in painting in the video.


For the second place I chose the video made by Charles’s because this is among one video that is different from the others. In this video he chooses to sing while playing a musical instrument so for me it is quite unique.


For the last video, I chose the video from Syazwani's looking at the previous 2 videos are male students this time I chose female. the reason I chose her was because I was impressed with her courage to do lipsync while showing off her face. And also she looks cute in the video.

Finally, congratulations on all your efforts in preparing a video about this national day. For me all the videos I have seen are very good and creative, well done! Happy Independence Day ✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A different life

3 famous islands in Sabah

5 Things I Learnt From Studying Grammar