PROVERB

 


1.BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER 

2.BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

3.TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE 

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER 

Situation 1:
Alya and I have the same hobby which is to go shopping. Every weekend we will always spend time together to go out to meet and shop at the mall.Birds of a feather flock together ".

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Situation 2:
My mom and I have different tastes. While we were choosing a dress to gift to my sister, I felt the dress she chose didn’t look pretty while mom saw it was very pretty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ".

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE 

Situation 3:
Afiq was not able to lift all the tables alone so he asked his friend to help him get the job done faster. Two heads are better than one "




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A different life

3 famous islands in Sabah

5 Things I Learnt From Studying Grammar