Favourite Genre



 Hi all!, how was your holiday? Hope you all have a good time during this holiday season.

In this blog, I want to share about the genre of music that I like. As we clearly know, there are many genres of music to choose from but one of my favorites is the ballad genre.A ballad is a song that tells a story, and it can be dramatic, funny, or romantic. You can find ballads in a variety of musical styles, from country-western to rock n’ roll.

As a ballad lover, I want to share my personal favorite ballad songs of all time!


One of my favorite ballad song is "Say you won't let go" by James Arthur.  I love the sweet lyrics and the feelings that is being conveyed in the song. To be honest, I think"say you won't let go" is the one of the best from James Arthur. 


Next on the list is "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. Ed sheeran is one of the most famous ballad singers nowadays.This song is a very romantic song with verses that make us fall in love.It can also make us addicted to hearing it over and over again.For me, this is one of the songs that I really like from this singer. 


Lastly, 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney houston will forever be known as one of the all-time great power ballads and movie songs.So “I Will Always Love You” is indeed a love song, though not in the usual sense. First of all its composition was not based on a romance. And secondly, even though the singer and addressee are breaking up so to speak, she is still professing that her love for him will never die.This is one of the songs from the ballad genre that describes the sadness in her singing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A different life

3 famous islands in Sabah

5 Things I Learnt From Studying Grammar