My list interested in genre music

 My list interested in genre I would like to research more about. 


1.Ballad

The ballad genre is one of my favorite music genres.A ballad is a song that tells a story, and it can be dramatic, funny, or romantic. You can find ballads in a variety of musical styles, from country-western to rock n’ roll.Some of us, people like me, just love listening to ballad music whenever I just suddenly felt nostalgic for a second or when maybe I’m in love or happy and in a need of a relaxing or slow music that suits my feelings at the moment.Below I share some songs in the ballad genre.

Adele - When we were young 
Ed sheeran - perfect 
Ed sheeran - Thinking out loud 
Beyonce - Halo
Whitney houston - I will always love you 

2.Pop music

Pop is a genre of popular music that originated in its modern form during the mid-1950s in the United States and the United Kingdom. The terms popular music and pop music are often used interchangeably, although the former describes all music that is popular and includes many disparate styles.I always listen to songs from this genre when I’m in a happy and excited mood.There are many of songs in pop genre for example 

Memories 
Yummy-Justin Bieber 
Havana-camilla cabello
Dance monkey
Old town road

3.Jazz

Jazz is one of the genres of music that has specific characteristic features.
Instruments used in jazz music usually use musical instruments that are commonly used in jazz music, such as: trumpet, saxophone, piano, guitar, violin, drums, and contrabass or bass guitar.Below is an example of jazz music. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A different life

3 famous islands in Sabah

5 Things I Learnt From Studying Grammar