A different life
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!. Thanks for visiting my blog. This is my second blog as well as an assignment given by my Muet teacher Madam Audrey. First of all, as you can see, for my blog this time I put a title which is “A different life ”.After my teacher gave me an assignment today regarding some pictures, this title kept running through my head so that's why I chose this title. I will show some of the pictures in this blog later. Firstly, from the picture that can be seen above, there is a picture but it has two different situations. When you look closely the picture on the left is a picture of a man holding a gun while on the right is a picture of a foot jumping on a bed. Moreover, the two pictures combined have different meanings. For example, in the first picture, a black man holding a rifle is clearly seen in a war. In addition, the surrounding area shows a situation in a war.But if you look at the picture next to it, it is a picture of a pair of legs jumping on t...
Comments
Post a Comment